Beautiful Family

Beautiful Family

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 23 Blog Challenge

15 facts about me

1. I'm a twin
2. I Love My Family
3. I work at Overstock.com
4. I'm stubborn
5. I Love Punk looks/things
6. I LOVE music
7. I am very close to my twin but didn't use to be
8. I am very outgoing
9. I used to be really shy
10. I am a clean freak
11. I love to cook but love even more to bake
12. I used to want to be a chef or a pastry chef
13. I went to Utah College of Massage Therapy
14. I used to be more of a tomboy
15. I hate frilly and poofy clothing

There you have 15 facts about me, hope you learned something.
T

1 comment:

  1. Two facts well actually three about me! YAY! Love it! I know I'm glad we're close now! Just can't wait until we are close and live closer! HAHA

    ReplyDelete