Beautiful Family

Beautiful Family

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The King of Breakfast

In my house on the weekends we go all out for breakfast and when I say we I mean my husband. He LOVES him some big hearty yet somewhat healthy breakfasts. This morning he went to the store to get Texas Toast to make french toast and he also got bacon and fruit. So we had french toast, eggs, bacon, strawberries, blueberries and grapes. On other weekends we have scrambled eggs with ham cubes and cheese, toast, bacon and potatoes. (I Love his potatoes) but me I'm not normally a breakfast person, give me a piece of toast or a pop tart and I'm good therefore breakfast on the weekend is usually after 10am. But I give him props for all the work he does to provide a hearty meal to last us for a few hours and give me a break. :)
Until Next Time
T

1 comment:

  1. YUUUUUMMM! I love breakfast! I think I will be visiting you next time we are out!

    ReplyDelete