Beautiful Family

Beautiful Family

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Helping Friends

So over the weekend I made some Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Mike and I enjoyed them so much that we joked about selling them for Valentine's Day... Low and behold we agreed to do so. I have a lot of fun when it comes to making treats and desserts I LOVE doing that I would seriously go to school to be a pastry chef. I then talked my two best friends husbands into either ordering some or letting me show them how to make them so their wifeys will have a special Valentine's Day.. Yay go me!! But it doesn't stop there. The one husband who's wife's birthday is the 13th (They don't celebrate Valentine's because of this so her's is all for her birthday) asked me if I could help him find some jewelry for his wifey. I talked to our Jewelry manager within our company found him a beautiful piece of jewelry for a great deal, had the order hand picked by this manager to assure he got the best diamonds we could offer and voila i have it with me right now to have him pick up. I feel amazing that I know she will LOVE it but that I had a huge part in making them both happy he is happy for the great price, she will be happy with the present. I wish everyday could feel this amazing!!! Until Next Time
T

1 comment: