Beautiful Family

Beautiful Family

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Feel CrAzY!?!

I feel like i'm totally going Crazy!!! There are some things I really hate about being pregnant and the Hormonal Moodiness is a BIG one!!! I miss not feeling so upset or pissed off at the dumbest little thing. Which being pregnant makes me need to worry about the little things. I have to worry about everything. We went on our vacation to Vegas and Arizona and I loved seeing my sister and nephew and spending so much time with them. But I felt like I was constantly fighting with Mike, Constantly annoyed with my mom and just really unhappy. Then we get back home and it still feels the same. Mike and I have to fight over the littlest things because I can't just say yes I want this to eat that sounds good. Hello!!! ALOT of food doesn't sound good!!! I can't just tell you what I want or need if I don't know what I want or need. I can't just jump out of bed and do everything I need to do right then and there. I have to be slow and eat constantly and it's really really frustrating. Then I have to feel like i'm not even important anymore. I feel like everything else overrules anything I want or need. I feel like I just have to sit on the couch to relax while being ignored. I feel like i'm just this crazy nutty person that noone wants to be around or talk to. Let alone get close to me. I constantly have to feel everything about this pregnancy and take really good care of myself and my teeth and Jayme and try to not worry about the frustrations. And work full time and be constantly tired and moody. I've totally lost myself and I know I will feel better when I'm a little further along but right now i'm seriously going CRAZY. I just want to feel like i'm not alone. Like i'm not going to end up alone with another baby. I just want to feel like someone understands my crazy frustrations and moodiness. I don't want to be Invisible!!!

2 comments:

  1. your not alone, im here for you too!!!!! Im sorry!!!!! I will be crazy with you, even if I am not pregnant yet... i would like a partner in crime to loco with! I loves you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you feel invisible! Pregnancy is hard, and men will never understand. During the first trimester especially, it's hard to get ANYTHING done, or eat anything, or just be happy. I was super moody in my first trimester too, but I'm finally feeling back to "normal". Hopefully you'll start feeling "normal" again soon too. I'm here for you if you need anything. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete